What we do with TV/film set waste
Lots of things is the simple answer, just so long as nothing gets thrown away that can be re-used, re-sold or re-purposed to give it a new purpose and a longer lifespan.
- hire back into the industry
- design interiors for corporations using reclaimed salvaged materials and goods
- help interior designers achieve the SKA Rating for sustainable refurbishment
- set dress high-end events for the fashion industry
- design and deliver experiential learning events for brands and corporations
- and sometimes we donate to charities and here are some of the ones we've given salvaged materials to so far: Dogs Trust, Basildon and Southend's Women and Children's refuge, PDSA, RSPB, Bottletop, The British Heart Foundation, Unicef.
Drèsd. supports the chosen charities and community projects of our clients, ensuring that donations are placed appropriately on behalf of the studios. Donations receipts are given to the relevant studio along with wrap reports.